Re: File opening error

Oh, sorry I didn't include that, here's the info:

The name of the file was:
/home/ahumphre/myimage.jpg

This image was created with The GIMP on the same Linux box that I'm trying to run eog with, as a jpeg.

I originally was trying to open a file on a samba share called:
/mnt/docs/home.jpg
which is a jpeg file in a windows samba mount.

I also tried opening a png image (/home/ahumphre/myimage.png) and I get the same results.

This machine is a RH 9.0 box, with most of the updates running 2.4.20.

Thanks for your help again.

-brett