Printing in eog

Hi Lutz,

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Lutz [ISO-8859-1] Müller wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 10:38, Jens Finke wrote:
> > Oh, I forgot something important: The current CVS HEAD is deeply frozen,
> > because it's the one delivered with Gnome 2.2. When this is released, we
> > will create a branch for 2.2 and can continue on the HEAD branch.
>
> In other words, I shouldn't touch CVS HEAD right now. Could you notify
> me once I can work again on CVS HEAD?

I've restructured/-worked the code on eog CVS HEAD now and I think it is
in a quite good shape already. Your printing work would be very much
appreciated by me.

If you want to do it yet, I suggest you to look into
libeog/eog-image.[ch]. This is the main class which represents an image.
The new printing stuff should go into a separate class (eg. eog-printing),
which just takes an EogImage object and some properties from a printing
dialog as arguments.  There is some remaining stuff in the viewer/* dir
with regards to printing, but this isn't used anymore and should be
removed.

Can you please send a patch either to the list or to me personally before
committing? Thanks.

Best wishes,

  Jens