GUADEC 2004 (follow-up)

Hi,

I am helping organise the graphics stream of GUADEC 2004, which
will also be the occasion for the GIMP developers conference
2004. You have all received the announcement calling for papers
for the conference because you are prominent free or open
source graphics software projects.

I may have missed some projects. If so, please forward on the
announcement to their devel lists.

Many of you have some links with GNOME already, and others are
working towards interoperability with all major desktops apps,
including GNOME. I hope that we can see some people from each of
these projects in Norway, and take the opportunity to make some
headway on graphics application interoperability, which is an
area which seems to be somewhat behind the rest of the desktop.

Thank you,
Dave.

--
David Neary,