Eye of Gnome 0.114.0 released (Gnome2)
- From: Jens Finke <jens triq net>
- To: <gnome-announce-list gnome org>
- Cc: <eog-list gnome org>
- Subject: Eye of Gnome 0.114.0 released (Gnome2)
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:48:04 +0100 (CET)
"Eye of Gnome" 0.114.0 has been released.
* What is "Eye of Gnome"?
Eye of Gnome is an image viewer for the Gnome desktop, which uses the Gnome
infrastructure intensively (like bonobo and gnome-vfs). For Nautilus2 the
bonobo component of EoG is also used as the default image viewer. EoG shows
and zooms even large images quickly and in very good quality.
* Changes/fixes in this release:
* zooming fixes
* memory leak fixes
* documentation fixes (John Fleck)
* don't ask for collection component when there are
multiple files on the command line
* link with popt explicitly (Laszlo Peter)
* save preference settings through gconf
* Updated translations:
Valek Filippov (ru), Stanislav Visnovsky (sk), Zbigniew Chyla (pl),
Hasbullah Bin Pit (ms), Ole Laursen (da), Takayuki KUSANO (ja),
Kjartan Maraas (no), Jarkko Ranta (fi)
* Translator notes:
Since the string freeze has been thawed by the release team, it's likely
that there will be a handful of string changes in the next release.
EoG 0.114.0 needs the latest Gnome2 development platform.
Please report all bugs and/or feature requests through bugzilla.gnome.org.
Use the EOG module and choose version HEAD then.
Happy bug hunting,
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin
] [Thread Prev