Re: 'View as Embeddable EOG Image' in Nautilus

On Sun, 2001-09-30 at 15:57, Benedikt Roth wrote:
> Hi
> May I commit the following patch to fix the nautilus bug #48336
> "View as Embeddable EOG Image fails", see
> ?
Please don't. This is a bug in nautilus and should be fixed there. Fabrice Bellet <Fabrice Bellet creatis insa-lyon fr already has a fix but probably problems in getting his patch into the nautilus tree. If you like, contact him. As far as I can remember, it is something not implemented in nautilus (and, interestingly, marked there with a FIXME).

| Lutz Mueller           +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                             |
| 71254 Ditzingen |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |