Re: gdk_pixbuf_rotate

On 10 Nov 2001, Lutz Müller wrote:
> As I needed
>
> GdkPixbuf *gdk_pixbuf_rotate (GdkPixbuf *pixbuf, guint angle);
>
> for gtkam (http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/gphoto), I implemented it
> there for angles of 0°, 90°, 180°, and 270°.
>
> How can I get this into gdk-pixbuf? The current situation is quite ugly
> as I have to declare the internals of GdkPixbuf again in order to be
> implement gdk_pixbuf_rotate outside of gdk-pixbuf.

Hm, you have just passed the feature freeze of the new libraries. Since
GNOME 2.0 gdk-pixbuf is included in Gtk 2.0 and AFAIK it is completely
frozen now. You should ask this on the gtk-devel-list or the
gnome-2-0-list again.

Regards,

   Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin