Re: eog/shell

On 21 Mar 2001, Lutz M wrote:

> Please find attached a patch for main.c which will let eog-shell load
> the files that you specify as command-line parameters. It would be great
> if someone could commit...

Could you please resend it with a ChangeLog entry. Thanks. I'm too lazy to
write one ;-).

> Concerning my previous printing-patch: I didn't get any feedback, but
> would like to continue work on eog's printing capabilities. Is anything
> wrong with it?

I've committed it to cvs. But maybe we should use glade/libglade for
designing the setup dialog? It seems that this will become a more complex
dialog in the future, so it could ease the further development.

   Jens