Re: printing

On 17 Mar 2001 21:50:32 +0100, Martin Baulig wrote:
> Lutz M <urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de> writes:
>
> > Is there any reason for eog not being able to print other than nobody
> > has had time to implement it? I could have a look at it...
>
> Hi,
>
> hobody had time to implement it :-)

Until today :-)

Here's a patch that will bring basic printing functionality to EOG. What
I did is just putting the pixbuf onto a piece of paper. That means,
scaling, headers, nice positioning etc. is _not_ (yet) implemented.

If someone likes/approves/commits my patch, I'll do some more work on
above mentioned issues.

Thank you!

Lutz

--
                                                        \|||/
| Lutz Mueller           +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                             |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |