Send image to...

Hi!

I thought it would be nice to have a menu entry like "Send image to"
which would use for example evolution to pop up a message composer where
the current image is attached. But how do I do that? How do I access the
methodes defined in the *.idl file? In EOG, we just #include "Eog.h",
but we can't do that with evolution's Composer.h.

What I could do is write a moniker which would resolve URIs like
"mailto:urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de" and offer the interfaces
"IDL:Bonobo/Control:1.0", "IDL:Bonobo/Storage:1.0" (for attachments),
etc. But this moniker would have to be distributed with evolution.

Therefore, unless you can point me to a better way to implement "Send
image to" (which would be great), I'll subscribe to some evolution list
and ask if a moniker would be welcome.

Thank you!

Lutz

--
							\|||/
| Lutz Mueller           +49 (7156) 34837        +---ooO-(_)-Ooo---+
| Hans-Sachs-Strasse 5                                             |
| 71254 Ditzingen        http://www.uni-karlsruhe.de/~Lutz.Mueller |
| Germany                urc8 rz uni-karlsruhe de                  |