Eog shell under Gnome2 (was: Re: Simple Patch)

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, 6 Dec 2001, Thomas Canty wrote:
> Here is a very simple patch which i have applied to eog CVS,
>
> Makes Gnome 2 version of Eog actually start up,

thanks for recognizing this. I've copied this file manually so far and
didn't consider it :-).

With the inital help from Seth, my work and this patch the eog shell
should start up under gnome2 now. The viewer component isn't ready yet, so
one can't really load images.

Regards,

    Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin