Re: gdk_pixbuf_flip() and eog metafiles

Ole Aamot nr no writes:

> I read about gdk_pixbuf_flip() in the list archive.
>
> Is the function in a branched tree of gdk-pixbuf or
> in eog?

I don't think that function exists yet.  Should be a 5-minute thing to
write.

> Sometimes orientation correction is necessary before
> the image is displayed.

NO!  NO!  NO!  What we need to do is to fire-bomb the factories of all
digital camera manufacturers who are to cheap to put a goddamn mercury
sensor in their stupid cameras.  I paid nearly USD 1000 for my stupid
camera and it sucks to have to rotate images by hand :)

> Is there work on meta files for archiving under way?

Meta files of what?

  Federico