Re: [Ekiga-list] problem with windows version of Ekiga

Hey,
Raj Kombiyil a écrit :
Dear List members,

[...]

The STUN test came out to be "Open NAT" and I tried
different options in the Edit --> Preferences --> NAT
Traversal, i.e., NONE and STUN both.. No luck. I have
firewall turned off, what must be causing the conn
timed out? I am connected using DSL (pppoe).

Is Ekiga configured to use the right network interface?

You may also double check your Account settings, maybe typo in the hostname...
Plus, -d 4 output would be help people  assist you.

Vincent