Re: [Ekiga-list] installation problem with address book - local contacts

> I'm running ekiga from KDE and have no completete GNOME system installed,
> maybe some package is missing. However, all required libs seem to be there
> if I type ldd /usr/bin/ekiga
>
> Some more info on my system: openSuse 10.2 64 bit, KDE 3.5.5, ekiga 2.0.9

I assume you have installed Ekiga from the BuildService? These packages no
longer use /opt/gnome/ as prefix, but /usr. As a result, some parts of gnome
are searched for in the wrong location.

Make sure you have all gnome packages installed from the Buildservice, and are
not mixing the packages from the DVD with the ones from the Buildservice.

Greetings,

Lurchi
--
Stefan Brüns  /  Kastanienweg 6 - Zimmer 1206  /  52074 Aachen
mailto:lurch gmx li  http://www.kawo1.rwth-aachen.de/~lurchi/