[Ekiga-list] Sound Problem

I am running a full-duplex Audigy SB0090 sound card under Debian 4.0r1. Without Ekiga 2.0.9 running, anything spoken into the microphone comes immediately out of the speakers. When I run the audio test in the Configuration Druid, nothing comes out. There are no error messages. So far I have been unable to find in the Debian repositories the "rec" tool mentioned in the Ekiga documentation. Thoughts? Thanks.

Geno