Re: [Ekiga-list] glibc detected *** ekiga: malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x08364930 ***
- From: Julien Puydt <jpuydt free fr>
- To: Ekiga mailing list <ekiga-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] glibc detected *** ekiga: malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x08364930 ***
- Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 22:18:52 +0200
Ray Ishido a écrit :
I just recompile my entire system and can't no longer run ekiga
(v2.0.9). here is what happen:
I use a gentoo. how can I solve the problem?
I see two ways :
1) trying to fix your install : which optimization options do you use to
compile ekiga ?
2) trying to fix your system : install a sane distribution, with nice
binary packages which have a chance to work&break almost everywhere,
hence can be debugged.
Snark on #ekiga
] [Thread Prev