Re: [Ekiga-list] glibc detected *** ekiga: malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x08364930 ***

Ray Ishido a écrit :
I just recompile my entire system and can't no longer run ekiga
(v2.0.9). here is what happen:

I use a gentoo. how can I solve the problem?

I see two ways :
1) trying to fix your install : which optimization options do you use to compile ekiga ? 2) trying to fix your system : install a sane distribution, with nice binary packages which have a chance to work&break almost everywhere, hence can be debugged.

Snark on #ekiga