[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 2.0.09 in Feisty?

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Sun Sep 30 16:15:37 UTC 2007

Hi,

Snapshot is development snapshot, not meant for production.
You can install them by adding this line to your source.list:
deb http://snapshots.ekiga.net/ubuntu/ feisty main

To compile take a look here:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Talk:Additional_Information#How_did_I_compiled_Ekiga_on_Ubuntu_feisty

what you missed is this before compiling PwLib:
$ sudo apt-get install libldap2-dev

try to install those packages first on feisty, and you should be fine:

build-essential libldap2 libldap2-dev flex bison autogen gnome-common
automake1.8 libgconf2-4 libgconf2-dev libsdl1.2debian-alsa libsdl1.2-dev
libgnome2-0 libgnome2-dev libgnomeui-0 libgnomeui-dev libebook1.2-9
libebook1.2-dev libdbus-glib-1-2 libdbus-glib-1-dev libdv4-dev libdv4
libdc1394-13 libdc1394-13-dev libavc1394-0 libavc1394-dev libraw1394-8
libraw1394-dev avahi-daemon libavahi-client3 libavahi-client-dev
libavahi-common3 libavahi-common-data libavahi-common-dev libavahi-glib1
libavahi-glib-dev libavahi-core5 libsigc++-2.0-dev yelp

or you can install prebuild packages for 2.0.9 (feisty, x86) by adding
this line to your source.list:
deb http://www.ekiga.org/admin/downloads/2.0.9/ubuntu/feisty_x86/ ./

Regards,
Yannick