[Ekiga-list] Microphone issue

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Sun Sep 30 06:58:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

Let's be sure the audio test is right:
Do you have a 4 seconds delay during the druid test?

During a call your network configuration can prevent the audio datas to
reach your peer.

We need a debug output :
Please send start ekiga in a terminal like this
$ ekiga -d 4
place the call ( sip:500 at ekiga.net is an echo test)
copy & paste the terminal output somewhere (like here :
http://pastebin.com/ ) and give us the URL here.

Regards,
Yannick

Le samedi 29 septembre 2007 à 23:14 -0400, Christopher L Tubbs II a