[Ekiga-list] Registration failed

David Esteban destebani at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 19:23:16 UTC 2007

Dear all,

I tried during hours make work Ekiga in several machines using Ubuntu. But
always i try to configurate an account it always sais:Registration failed :
Timeout. I thought at first it was due to my wireless connection, maybe too
slow to receive the reply from the server before the time out. But after
that i tried DSL and LAN conections and still does not work.

The configuration i use is as follows :
Account Name : DAVID ESTEBAN
Registrar : ekiga.net
User : david.esteban (my account is david.esteban at ekiga.net)
Password : mypassword

DTMF is configured is set at RFC2833 and STUN server is stun.ekiga.net

I tried configuring the account thru the Configuration Druid and manually,
but it still doesnt work.

Can you give me any clue??

Thanks in advance,
DAVID ESTEBAN