[Ekiga-list] Ekiga and vista

Michael Stockenhuber mcs1 at ntlworld.com
Mon Sep 3 09:46:06 UTC 2007

Hi,
Some investigation but no solution yet...
I just had a look around and found in the developer mailing list for
ekiga the same problem in Redhat.

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-devel-list/2007-August/msg00002.html
The camera does not come on after a call and in vista this stops ekiga,
and so it does in redhat!
In this thread a driver problem was suggested, but as far as I can see
no solution was given ((There wer some patches for the driver). That si
of coursre not possible in M$ drivers.
I also tried a different camera and same behaviour. The fact that the
problem also occurs in RH makes me wonder if it is a driver issue?

Cheers

Michael