Re: [Ekiga-list] STUN - NAT : impossible to connect...

Hi what kind of tunnel ? Over http(s) ?

How do you connect to the web ? via a http proxy ?

On 10/29/07, David BERCOT < david bercot wanadoo fr> wrote:
Hi,

At work, I've just tried to connect with Ekiga (Ekiga-snapshot on
Debian/Sid).
I've launched the STUN detection and the result is : "blocked" !!!
(in French "Résultat du test STUN : bloqué").

Now, I have a tunnel between my computer and my home which I use for
many things : mail, MSN, so on...

Do you know how can I use this tunnel for Ekiga ? Which ports and which
servers ?

Thank you very much.

David.