Re: [Ekiga-list] DTMF and Asterisk?

Hello,

Le lundi 22 octobre 2007 �1:31 -0700, Michael a �it :
> Damien:
>
> Your suggestion of using INFO worked well. However, when we set INFO
> on Asterisks all incoming PSTN DTMF tones fail. So it is either we
> have DTMF tones for out bound, but lose inbound. What do we do?

That is something I do not understand.
Your PSTN DTMF tones do not depend from the SIP DTMF tones. Also, for
each SIP peer (ie Ekiga, a SIP ITSP, another IP Phone), you can select
the type of DTMF you want to use and Asterisk is able to deal with
different sources using different mechanisms.

Notice we are using Ekiga with RFC2833 tones in several production
environments without having any problem.
--
 _     Damien Sandras