Re: [Ekiga-list] suggestion

Kevin Hunter wrote:

> Suggestion: I note that the tooltip that pops up when I'm over the audio
> transmission button says "Audio transmission status.  During a call,
> click here to suspend or resume the audio transmission."  Seems to me
> that might be better served as "Mute" and "Unmute".

Kevin,

This button doesn't mute the microphone, it really stops the
transmission of audio data. The MIC still is active. The result might be
similar but it's definitely not the same.

I agree that the tooltip is long and maybe confusing. Is there another
word or short expression that matches the real functionality?

J.