Re: [Ekiga-list] DTMF and Asterisk?

Alan Lord wrote:
Hi all,

I have started playing around with Asterisk recently. I got very confused when I couldn't get it to respond to DTMF tones from my Ekiga client. I tried loads of configuration settings on Asterisk and upgraded to their latest version 1-4.12. Same problem.
<snip />

Sorry about replying to my own post but I just installed the Ekiga snapshot (20071001) and tried both RFC2833 and INFO but I still have the same problem. Both the Twinkle and OpenWengo phones work fine.

Any Ideas?

Cheers

Alan

--