Re: [Ekiga-list] 'Fixing' Ekiga disables Mutt & apt-update

Adam Bogacki a écrit :
Hi Damien,

    I installed Ekiga 2.0.11 from source but it would not open giving me
notice of a gconf error.
I consulted your faq at <
http://www.ekiga.org/index.php?rub=3&pos=0&faqpage=x201.html#AEN264 >,
killed the Gconf Daemon via '$ killall -9 gconfd-2' and carried out '

$ chmod -R 4755 /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/

into the bargain. Ekiga now works, but I now find downloaded msgs to Mutt
won't flush

That looks crazy. Are you sure you don't have a full disk or something like this?

The break doesn't look related to ekiga at all.

Snark