Re: [Ekiga-list] Sound Problem

Activating the Analog/Digital Output  jack in the mixer does stop my non-Ekiga speech from coming immediately out of the speakers.  However,I still get no results in the Ekiga Druid audio test.  Any further thoughts?  Tnx

geno

Michael Stockenhuber <mcs1 ntlworld com> wrote:
Hi,

I had a similar problem in debian with a cs46xx sound card. The adc was
switched off in kmix, switching it on sorted it.
Cheers

Michael