[Ekiga-list] Bluez-3.20, Bluetooth Headset & ekiga - How

Jakub Klawiter jklawiter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:32:39 UTC 2007

Hello!

On 10/26/07, Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com> wrote:

> > The problem is i don't know how to tel Ekiga that i want to use
> > bluetooth audio device instead of Intel sound card built into my
> > laptop. Is it possible? If not, maybe it will be possible soon (before
> > ekiga3)?
> Can you use the Bluetooth headset using ALSA ? (aplay and arecord)
Yes I can. As described here: http://wiki.bluez.org/wiki/HOWTO/AudioDevices

I can test the device:

$ arecord -D bluetooth -f S16_LE | aplay -D bluetooth -f S16_LE
or
$ gst-launch-0.10 -v alsasrc device=bluetooth ! audioconvert !
audioresample ! alsasink device=bluetooth sync=false

same time I can listen music via built in sound card, so it is working
I just don't know how to "tell ekiga" that it should use pcm_bluetooth
(?) device.

--
Pozdrawiam, Jakub.
Milion osób dziennie pobiera Firefoksa... pobierz i Ty! www.firefox.pl