[Ekiga-list] How to disconect from the other end with console command.

Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira nogueira at emc.ufsc.br
Tue Oct 9 11:39:54 UTC 2007

Hi, My Ekiga, despite to be 2.0.9 version, it is not disconnecting the
other hand (at my home. I left it connected in automatic answer) when I
disconnect myself here at my work at University. So I would like to know
the command I should give in console mode to disconnect it (without to
need to click on the plug icone in the graphical interface). I use the
auto answer because my mother understand nothing of computer. She is 83
years old. And I would like to chat with her along the day. I beg your
perdon for my poor english. Thanks in advance.
Antonio Carlos