Re: [Ekiga-list] 500 ekiga net

The druid did not play back my voice.  The same thing happen when I use Sound Recorder and Audacity.  I can hear my voice from my speaker.  This is probably an Ubuntu problem.

----- Original Message ----
From: Randall Smith <randall tnr cc>
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 12:41:06 PM
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] 500 ekiga net

First, make sure your mic is working in the configuration druid. Next,
you need to check your network config.  If you're behind NAT, you
probably want to be using STUN.  Again, configuration druid should take
care of this for you.

I'm available if you need a test call. sip:berryman ekiga net

Randall