Re: [Ekiga-list] audio lag on 2.0.11

Damien Sandras wrote:
I reverted that change on linux.
I would guess that when you increased the buffers from 3 to 20 for 2.0.11 that you did it for the snapshot version also. The snapshot versions does not suffer from the lag issue so if that is the case then maybe it is something else.

I reverted the patch in the snapshot version too.

The snapshot version was not suffering from the lag issue. I haven't installed the reverted version yet so I don't know if the change works. My point is that the cause of the lag may be something else since snapshot did not have lag before. I ran 2.0.9, 2.0.11 and snapshot and only 2.0.11 had lag.

Randall