[Ekiga-list] Error messages

Hello Damien & others ;)

I have upgraded to latest 2.0.11 Ekiga on my Fedora Core 8 box. (I had
to upgrade evolution-data-server also).
Now, as I start Ekiga from commend line, I have error message:
(ekiga:6371): Pango-WARNING **:
/usr/lib/pango/1.6.0/modules/pango-basic-fc.so: can't open shared
object: no such file or directory.
It says right, there is no such file. This file existed in the past
(latest pango version WITH this file I have found is : 1.14.4 for Fedora
Core 6, for fc8 version is 1.18).
Apart of this Ekiga seems to run OK.
Don't know if it is Ekiga or pango specific.

BTW I may now use my neighbour net connection which is ADSL 256/128kbits
and this permits me to use SIP (finally ;).

Laurent