Re: [Ekiga-list] How can I communicate with people using Net, Messenger

OK Alan, thanks for the reply. The aspect of the H232 protocol was known to me. I thought someone had tried this cross connect and provide more concrete info. About getting my kids off M$ is wishful thinking as they are grownups by now and Linux for them is a foreign matter. But my granddaughter likes the penguin though.

Oh well, there is the phone or e-mail available.
Regards,
-hr