Re: [Ekiga-list] Webcam Doesn\'t Scale

Ok, thanks everyone for answering my question. I have forwarded the responses to Michel Xhaard the maintainer of the gspca driver to see if he can help at all. On a related issue, I think it would be nice for ekiga to support more than one video size (I think QCIF is pretty small). I am also interested in full screen option. Are these features planed in the future? Perhaps in ekiga 3.0?
Cheers,

-Jack

Julien Puydt wrote:
Palo S. a écrit :
If I understand it correctly, Damien and you say
that the problem is caused by the driver advertising it supports QCIF when it does not. But in my case the driver knows that QCIF is not supported - so I assume
that the problem lies somewhere else? Or do you mean
that the driver may still advertise it supports QCIF to Ekiga even though it internally knows that it does not? (Is there a simple way to find this out?)

The driver knows it can't do that. But when asked to do it, it crops the image without complaining to ekiga.

If at least it complained ekiga would try something else.

Snark