[Ekiga-list] Webcam Doesn't Scale

Dear Ekiga List,

Sorry if this is a double post - I accidentally sent the first one from the wrong email address.

I have a Logitech Quickcam STX webcam with the gspca driver running in Fedora 6 (have tried both 32bit and 64bit) but I only see a fraction of the total image when the webcam is on. I.E. the webcam video does not scale. The website said I should post this to the mailing list. So, I have. Does anyone know the issue and how I might fix it?

Thanks,

-Jack