Re: [Ekiga-list] video regression in SVN?

Damien Sandras wrote:
Le dimanche 20 mai 2007 à 22:23 +0200, Palo S. a écrit :
There is no video, just a completely green image from my webcam in SVN snapshot from 20-05-2007. The webcam is Labtec webcam Pro with gspca driver, working great under stable versions of Ekiga (2.0.9 and before) as well as under other V4L software.

Possibly.

Recent changes were done in the video code in the SVN, and since then my
camera does not work anymore in small size either.

I do not understand what could cause the problem. Perhaps Craig can
tell.
Craig, a few people have problems since the video code has been
reorganized in the SVN, any pointer ?

We'll need to get Robert involved, as he did the reorganisation.

I've cc'ed him on this message

   Craig

 Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
 craigs postincrement com au                   www.postincrement.com.au

 Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
 Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren hotmail com
 Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs jabber org

 "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
  Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting