Re: [Ekiga-list] new account

Hi,

I didn't mean to say goodbye without telling you what the problem was. It was that I had the proxy set and should'nt have. I was just playing with ekiga and not watching list. Sorry.

Mahalo
Bruce

michel memeteau wrote:

2007/5/20, Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com <mailto:dsandras seconix com>>:

    Le dimanche 20 mai 2007 à 10:33 -1000, Bruce Meier a écrit :
     > Aloha and thank you.

    What was the problem ? The SIP Outbound Proxy ?

Too bad , he didn't say , no good to say goodbye without explaining :-)

--
Michel memeteau