Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga test Windows

Hi,

Le vendredi 18 mai 2007 �3:02 +0200, Seppo Lehtikangas a �it :
> Hi!
>
> Yesterday I installed Ekiga 2.0.9 on 3 computers (2 with XP and 1 with
> OpenSuse 10.2).
>
> Installation get very nicely in all three boxes - VERY GOOD!
>
> I can now make voicecalls(SIP) between all three.
>
> I can also have videocalls between OpenSuse and XP Laptop with QuikCam Pro
> 3000.
>
> Videocalls to XP Desktop with LiveCam XV-6000 works in one direction ONLY.
> When having local video aktivated on XP Desktop the videoarea(in Ekiga) is
> green, appearently there is somenthing wrong in Ekiga-connection to  LiveCam
> XV-6000.
>
> LiveCam XV-6000 works well in Skype and LiveMessanger on same computer.

It is always better to subscribe to the mailing list and discuss
problems there because I receive many private requests which I am forced
to ignore most of the time :(

It must be a color palette conversion problem or a problem in your
driver (some drivers do not support WindowsMultimedia very well anymore
and required DirectX). As I am not a real windows programmer, I can not
really help you with this. However, I have a good news : we will soon
release a new video plugin based on DirectX.
--
 _     Damien Sandras