[Ekiga-list] video regression in SVN?

Craig Southeren craigs at postincrement.com
Sun May 20 23:36:41 UTC 2007

Damien Sandras wrote:
> Le dimanche 20 mai 2007 à 22:23 +0200, Palo S. a écrit :
>> There is no video, just a completely green image from my webcam in SVN snapshot from 20-05-2007. The webcam is Labtec webcam Pro with gspca driver, working great under stable versions of Ekiga (2.0.9 and before) as well as under other V4L software.
>
> Possibly.
>
> Recent changes were done in the video code in the SVN, and since then my
> camera does not work anymore in small size either.
>
> I do not understand what could cause the problem. Perhaps Craig can
> tell.
>
> Craig, a few people have problems since the video code has been
> reorganized in the SVN, any pointer ?

We'll need to get Robert involved, as he did the reorganisation.

I've cc'ed him on this message

    Craig

  Craig Southeren          Post Increment – VoIP Consulting and Software
  craigs at postincrement.com.au                   www.postincrement.com.au

  Phone:  +61 243654666      ICQ: #86852844
  Fax:    +61 243656905      MSN: craig_southeren at hotmail.com
  Mobile: +61 417231046      Jabber: craigs at jabber.org

  "It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
   Be yourself, no matter what they say."   Sting