[Ekiga-list] video regression in SVN?

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Sun May 20 21:25:54 UTC 2007

Le dimanche 20 mai 2007 à 22:23 +0200, Palo S. a écrit :
> There is no video, just a completely green image from my webcam in SVN snapshot from 20-05-2007. The webcam is Labtec webcam Pro with gspca driver, working great under stable versions of Ekiga (2.0.9 and before) as well as under other V4L software.

Possibly.

Recent changes were done in the video code in the SVN, and since then my
camera does not work anymore in small size either.

I do not understand what could cause the problem. Perhaps Craig can
tell.

Craig, a few people have problems since the video code has been
reorganized in the SVN, any pointer ?

--
 _     Damien Sandras
       SIP Phone       : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net