[Ekiga-list] AUDIO but no Video unless STUN enabled

Damien Sandras dsandras at seconix.com
Thu May 3 19:27:08 UTC 2007

Hi,

Le jeudi 03 mai 2007 à 12:18 -0700, Gerald B. Cox a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm using dd-wrt with VoIP (SIPatH) support.  I'm running the Linux
> version, a friend of mine is running the latest windows beta.  When we
> configure the system to use STUN without a SIP Proxy, things appear to
> work correctly. When we change the STUN setting to None and insert a
> SIP Proxy (the router running SIPatH) we are able to connect fine, and
> get AUDIO, but no video.  We've changed the NAT/PAT tables in the
> router for the SIP ports, etc. but that doesn't appear to change
> things one way or another.  Has anyone else encountered this behavior
> or know what might be going on?

Is Milkfish (SIPatH) supposed to support video ?

Can you post a -d 4 output somewhere and post the link here ?

Because I read that Milkfish is using SER, and there was a bug for media
relay and SER that was reported a while ago and fixed in CVS. If I see
the -d 4 output on your side, I will be able to tell if you hit that
bug.

You can also post somehwere the -d 4 output of the remote user. That
way, we can determine if the problem is on the router or in ekiga.

--
 _     Damien Sandras
       SIP Phone       : sip:dsandras at ekiga.net