[Ekiga-list] AUDIO but no Video unless STUN enabled

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Thu May 3 19:18:08 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm using dd-wrt with VoIP (SIPatH) support.  I'm running the Linux
version, a friend of mine is running the latest windows beta.  When we
configure the system to use STUN without a SIP Proxy, things appear to
work correctly. When we change the STUN setting to None and insert a
SIP Proxy (the router running SIPatH) we are able to connect fine, and
get AUDIO, but no video.  We've changed the NAT/PAT tables in the
router for the SIP ports, etc. but that doesn't appear to change
things one way or another.  Has anyone else encountered this behavior
or know what might be going on?

Thanks for your help!