[Ekiga-list] "Directory nonexistent" error running "iptables rules" script

Hello,

I tried following the instructions for symmetric NAT from the wiki. However, I still have the same problem. The wiki states:

"Here are some rules you can use for GNU/Linux with iptables. It doesn't forward any port. Forwarding a few additional ports might be required for H.323, but not for SIP. "

So I copied the text that follows into a text file called ekiga.sh, make it executable and run it. I get the following output:

"Setting up IPtables rules
./ekiga.sh: 9: cannot create /proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_udp_timeout: Directory nonexistent
./ekiga.sh: 10: cannot create /proc/sys/net/ipv4/netfilter/ip_conntrack_udp_timeout_stream: Directory nonexistent
"

Now what? What did I do wrong? Help?

Regards,
Jason