[Ekiga-list] ekiga and sipgate

Hi all,

I have tried to use ekiga with my sipgate account, however, only with limited
success. When I start ekiga it registers successfully with sipgate and I can
receive calls immediately after the registration. After a few minutes,
however, all calls are redirected to voice mail (since I am not online),
although ekiga claims that the account is still registered. The ability to
make outgoing calls is not affected. Apparently this is an old problem
because I have found a corresponding report in the GnomeMeeting list one year
ago. Unfortunately I have not found the solution (playing with the
binding_timeout parameter didn't changed anything). Is there anybody around
who can help me? Many thanks in advance.

Michael