[Ekiga-list] cannot answer calls

Hi all,

I can't seem to find anything about this in the help or the wiki.. so perhaps someone here can help!
When receiving a call in the Win32 BETA, I don't seem to be able to accept. I get the dialog, I click accept, and then the phone rings half a dozen times before telling me that I have a 'missed call'.
I am able to place calls successfully, however.

Second, although less important: is the sluggishness due to using STUN, perhaps? I have two clients both with high speed internet connections and it takes a seemingly large amount of time for the receipient softphone to ring.

Anyhow, hope somebody can help. Maybe it'll be something simple (:

Drake