Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga from home to work - local view only?

Le dimanche 17 juin 2007 �6:12 -0700, Dan Stromberg a �it :

> It appears that:
>
>      1. home to work without -d gives a connection but no video
>      2. work to home without -d gives a connection but no video
>      3. home to work with -d 4 does not give a connection
>      4. work to home with -d 4 gives a connection and bidirectional
>         video
>
> I can do what I wanted to do by running -d 4 and using a phone from
> home to ask at work to ekiga home, so I have what I wanted from ekiga.
> It's slightly inconvenient, but it's workable.
>
> Is this a situation that is addressed in a later version of the ekiga
> sources and/or dependent libraries?
>
> Ifnot, is there interest among the ekiga developers in using this
> situation to improve ekiga?  I'm willing to commit some of my time to
> coming up with a decent bug report and running some tests.
>
> I'm using ekiga 2.0.9.both at home and work.  The one at home I built
> by hand, and the one at work, I built with garnome.

I have never heard such a weird bug report :-)

What I suggest is that we debug each problem at a time. I would suggest
starting with 3.

1 and 2 do not make sense : the debug output can not change the
behavior.
--
 _     Damien Sandras