Re: [Ekiga-list] Logitech QuickCam(r) Ultra Vision

I solved the issue and I wanted to share it with the list.

1.  apt-get install linux-uvc-source
2.  cd /usr/src
3.  tar -xjf linux-uvc.tar.bz2
4.  cd modules/linux-uvc/
5.  make
6.  make install
7.  cp /usr/src/modules/linux-uvc/uvcvideo.ko
/lib/modules/2.6.18-4-686/kernel/drivers/video/
8.  update-modules
9.  depmod -a
10.  modprobe uvcvideo
11.  Now add uvcvideo to your /etc/modules

Now when I open Ekiga it shows "USB Video Class Device" under the Input Device.