Re: [Ekiga-list] 500 ekiga net does not respond

On 6/9/07, yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:

If I'm correct you have not a good link to internet,

right , ISP has monopoly in my area so i have to accept whatever he
offers: highest rates and poor bandwidth :-(

try disable PCMU
and PCMA in codec audio and enable iLBC which use less bandwith and is
accepted by 500.

these all are already disabled by me

Disable video too, and disable silence detection and
echo cancelation. This is a minimal setup with 500.

echo cancelation and echo detection are already disabled. video was
enabled. i disabled it and the lady at 500 can put her sweet voice
into my ears  :-)  BTW, i do not even need that video support. i do
not have any webcam and i only want voice chat support.

thanks Yannick

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/