[Ekiga-list] VOICE MAIL service with Asterisks (I've currently choosen to use GIZMO)

michel memeteau michel.memeteau at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 15:15:24 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have currently the same setup, I give people my long gizmo sip address
because of the Voicemail service, but it's really unusable, if
toto at ekiga.net leave  a voicemail on a gizmo user , he receives an email
saying " toto has left you a voicemail , call toto with your gizmo etc.."
...  So you don't even know who has called you ....
So I'm looking for a SIp voicemail service that I could advice to other
people

2006/9/26, Damien Sandras <dsandras at seconix.com>:

> Le lundi 25 septembre 2006 à 19:45 -0600, simon a écrit :
> > Hi Damien,
> > Did you consider the 'email voicemail' setup, where the system records
> > the message and then emails it as a sound file to the user.
> that's an option to consider, indeed....
> Good idea for 3.00!

But With the new platform provided by easyneuf.fr , is it not possible to
dedicate Few Go to voicemails ? At least forwarding messages on emails would
be enough I guess , we can transcode to speex , or even let people leave
video voicemail ? That would ba a killing features ...

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at proxy01.sipphone.com
0491886375 0624808051