Re: [Ekiga-list] Failed to authenticate

Raj Mohan Kovilath a écrit :
I tried the recommendations for Asterisk-Ekiga connectivity in the link provided.
But I still get the same error.
Also when I try to register Asterisk with ekiga.net I get the following error:

Registration for 'space ekiga net' timed out, trying again (Attempt #1)
    -- Got SIP response 406 "Not Acceptable" back from 86.64.162.35

I guess your asterisk box is behind a NAT and you do not provide to ekiga.net your public IP address.

Check your asterisk's NAT configuration.

Vincent