Re: [Ekiga-list] pointer to gconf problems

Julien Puydt a écrit :
Ethy H. Brito a écrit :
When I start ekiga it complains it got a invalid GCONF value for the /apps/ekiga/general/gconf_test_age key.

I followed the instructions I found at FAQ with no results.

I am using Slackeware 10.2 and ekiga 2.0.9 (compiled from source)

Anybody could point me some other info on how to fix this?

If the instructions of the faq don't work... may I ask which options you used to compile ekiga -- the ./configure line especially?

Sorry, my mailer marked your first message unread, and I didn't see the other messages...

Snark on #ekiga