[Ekiga-list] Ekiga and freephonie.net (free.fr SIP service)

yannick sevmek at free.fr
Mon Jul 30 10:25:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

As some french users may already know, the french ISP free.fr has a SIP
service builtin and lately added some new protection feature breaking
the SIP standard, thus rendering Ekiga unusable.
This has been worked by the dev and thanks to them, Ekiga is now again
compatible with this service:
I just tested last development snapshot of Ekiga and I've been able to
place a call to a landline phone.
I also tested the last stable release 2.0.9 and it didn't work.
Thus I pretty sure I have the problem and the SVN version solve it :)

Regards,
Yannick
--
Me joindre en téléphonie IP / vidéoconférence ?
sip:yannick at ekiga.net
Logiciel de VoIP Ekiga : http://www.ekiga.org
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Which_programs_work_with_Ekiga_%3F